Garage door openers are motorized devices that open and close garage doors. Most garage door openers are controlled by switches on the garage walls, while others are remote-controlled. They make it easier to get your garage open without having to face inclement weather.
Very few appliances get as much of a work-out as does the garage door opener. Although they usually give us many years of hassle free service, garage openers often do break down. When this happens, you need a capable team of experts to make the repairs for you. Garage Door repair Specialists is one of California’s best known and trusted consumer brand names in as far as goes garage door opener repairs and installation. Whether you are looking for convenience, security or even both. We have a great selection of innovative garage door openers that will surely improve any home.
Garage Door Service Opener Repair
Is your door opener not working properly? You will find repair service to aid fix that garage door openers in Bayarea Garage Door Specialists. Our repair technicians receive ongoing training and specialization in the repair of garage door openers. From faulty remotes to doors that won’t open, our local professionals can aid with any garage door openers repair. Make sure to schedule your repair appointment online or you could go ahead and call us today.
We have many options from which you can choose from to fit your individual needs. Our garage door opener selection includes 1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, belt drive, chain drive as well as the Craftsman Assure-link garage door opener.
Belt Drive Openers-these are sturdy enough to open your garage door, while at the same time quiet enough not to cause disturbance to adjacent living spaces. They are the ultimate blend of silence and power. They include:
- 3/4 HPS My-Q Belt Drive Opener with Battery Backup.
- 1/2 HPS My-Q Belt Whisper Drive Opener.
- 1/2-HP Whisper Drive Belt Opener.
- 1 1/4 HPS My-Q Belt Drive Opener with Battery Backup.
- 3/4 HPS My-Q Belt Whisper Drive Opener with Battery Backup.
Chain Drive Openers-these are built with strength and durability to guarantee reliable performance each year.
- 1/2 HP Chain Drive Opener.
- 3/4 HP Chain Drive Opener.
- 1/2 HP My-Q Enabled Chain Drive Opener.
- 3/4 HP My-Q enabled Chain Drive Opener.
Garage Doors Opener Installation Services
Are you ready to get your new door opener installed? For your safety and the proper working of your new purchase, let our experts do the work. Garage Door Specialists technicians will install it professionally for you, giving you peace of mind, assurance and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Our garage doors opener installation procedure
- Inspection of your garage door opener for defects.
- Determination of any additional work that needs to be done (we will always give you an estimate prior to the installation).
- Installation of the opener as well as any necessary safety hardware.
- Testing your garage door opener to make sure it works properly.
- Giving you easy to understand instructions.
- Cleaning up and disposing of any job related debris.
- Protecting our work with a very strong warranty.
Types and brands of door openers covered:
Craftsman Assure-link openers-These allow you to monitor your garage door even at times when you are away from your home.
For more information about Garage Doors Opener repair and installation services or to book an appointment, please call us.