LiftMaster Chain Drive Garage Door Opener San Francisco Bay Area CA
Lift Master garage door openers are known for their reliability and effectiveness. Variants offered by Lift master are equipped with sophisticated and the state-of-the art technologies and equipment which not only makes the task of handling the opener easier and effortless but also helps the user in avoiding garage door accidents and mishaps. Some such features include the MY Q technology which can be used to connect the device with Internet Gateway, thus, promoting the ease of using the garage door opener. Some other innovative features that openers offered by this manufacturer are loaded with include Security +2.0 mechanism, timer-to-close and a battery back-up system.
Using these variants will, therefore, promote convenience and hassle-free operation and the homeowner too is at peace given the fact that they now can control the operation of the door from a remote location. These variants are available with prominent and renowned service providers. We, at San Francisco Bay Area Garage Door Experts, stock and sell these as well as other garage door parts like springs, rollers, cables, hinges, to name a few.
We have been providing quality garage door repair services to the homeowners of San Francisco Bay Area for years. Apart from maintaining a stock which includes various parts, such as Lift Master Chain Drive garage door opener and Lift Master 1/2 hp garage door opener, we also offer installation services for these parts.
Lubricating a Lift master Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
It is worth mentioning that chain drive openers by Lift Master are one of our in-demand products. An opener, however, has to be lubricated at regular intervals to ensure continued and unhindered performance.
Some homeowners, however, are at a loss when performing this activity. All they need to do is to follow the below mentioned steps:
- The first step includes collecting articles needed in the process: a stepladder, gloves (preferably latex), an old towel or rags, bicycle grease, and heavy-duty silicone lubricant.
- When the above mention articles are obtained, the garage door should be closed. Next, the power cord from the garage door opener should be unplugged. The stepladder can be used to reach the cord. Disrupting the power supply will protect the person performing the task against electrical shocks.
- Next comes removing the grease and other residue that may have accumulated on the upper side of the rail. The person performing the task should not forget to put on the latex gloves. The rags can be used to clean the rail.
- After the above activity is performed, a uniform coat of bicycle grease should be smeared on the rail. Excess lubricant should be wiped off using the rags.
- Next, a thin plastic tube should be fitted into the nozzle of a can containing silicone lubricant. This lubricant should be sprayed from one end to another.
- The final step consists of plugging the power cord. The door should be raised and lowered at least a couple of times and the residual grease should be wiped off using the rag.
Our experts are adept at performing all the above mentioned tasks and are also capable of providing quality garage door maintenance services. We also serve customers mulling to buy quality Lift master garage door openers.
8587 – Elite Series® 3/4 HP AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Get maximum power for the heaviest garage doors with our new Elite Series® ¾ HP AC chain Drive Garage Door Opener. It is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest doors including carriage house and solid wood doors.
3595 – Elite Series® 3/4 HP Heavy-Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Heavy garage doors are no longer an issue. Our 3595 3/4 HP chain drive is engineered for maximum lifting capacity and super-quiet operation, so it can lift even the heaviest custom or designer garage doors effortlessly.
8360 – Premium Series® Premium Series DC Battery Backup Capable Chain Drive
Our industrial-stength DC chain drive is equipped with MyQ® enabled technology and is Battery Backup Capable, so it will continue to work even when the power is out.
3265-267 Premium Series – 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Get reliable, steady performance and lifting power with our enhanced 3265-267 1/2 HP chain drive opener.
3255 Contractor Series – 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Get rugged, reliable performance – and great value – with our 3255 1/2 HP chain drive opener. Its industrial-strength chain drive provides smooth, steady performance year after year.
1355 Contractor Series – 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Get strong lifting power and steady performance, as well as value and reliability, with the LiftMaster® 1355 1/2 HP chain drive opener.
1345 Contractor Series – 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
Continual steady performance, dependability, and reliability is what you'll get with the LiftMaster® 1/3 HP chain drive opener.